What I Wish I Knew When I was 16 Blog
Today is my birthday and I just am so thankful for each & every day.
I was thinking about the lessons I have learnt over a lifetime & that if I could go back to my 16 year old self, what I would tell myself.
I would say:
- Always be grateful 🙏- when you focus on what you have instead of what you don't, you are a lot happier
- If you can dream it, you can do it - don't let others tell you otherwise.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway - whilst it might scare you to death to do it, you will grow so much & realise it is not so scary after all
- Worrying is wasted energy - it doesn't change anything. Put your energy into something you can change
- Don't be scared to fail. Failure is a lesson that teaches and refines you. It builds character and gives you strength
- Don't worry about what people think of you - they actually think about you a lot less than you realise
- Exercise daily 💪- it is an investment in your future
- Don't complain - if you don't like where you are going, change it
- Life flashes by in a blink of an eye - take time to enjoy each moment
Thank you for all your love and support!